DPAGB ARPS BPE3*
P H O T O G R A P H Y
Digital SLR Advanced Course
This tuition is ideal for anyone who owns a DSLR Camera and is looking to develop their skills further. This builds on Digital SLR camera 1 course
Intermediate - Attendance of the Digital SLR camera 1 course is desirable but not essential
The tuition is to help you to make better use of your camera and lenses. Tuition includes the following aspects:
- Looking at alternative modes to "auto"
- Control of movement effects using shutter priority
- Focus modes to choose and how to focus on a moving subject.
- An extended look at ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speeds.
- How to focus in low light.
- Exposure for tricky lighting situations.
- How to bracket your images.
- Using the manual mode.
- A basic knowledge of your equipment is an advantage for this course.
One to one or group tuition available
Please contact me and I will advise of forthcoming courses
6 Hours (10.00 - 16.00)
Cost of Course